Monday, May 9, 2011

Nominations - NEWS

I am happy to announce that I have been nominated for this year's Marty's Award for Visual Arts in the Establised Category. To view all the details and the complete list of nominees, please visit:  http://www.mississsaugaartscouncil.com/

Now into its 17th year, the MARTY Awards celebrate the artistic achievement of established artists while encouraging and supporting emerging artistic talent.

The Awards Ceremony is this Friday, May 13th at 7pm.  Tickets can be purchased by calling the Mississauga Arts Council (link above) at 905.615. 4278.

Thank you to everyone and their support in my artistic career. I appreciate it.  Always.

Most Sincerely,
aleks


May 31st, 2011
I'm very pleased to announce that out of the four of us who were nominated for the Established Visual Arts Award, Leszek Wyczolkowski won the award; I however, recieved an Honourable Mention, which I'm very happy about! 

No comments: