Thursday, October 24, 2013

ON NOW in TORONTO: Guelph-Humber Gallery


As part of the Guelph-Humber Undergraduate Program, students are assigned to work with an independent artist and curate a show featuring their work.  I am one of the artists who has been chosen for the Programme and this is what my group of students came up with (see details below).  If you're in Toronto, I hope you can come out and view the exhibition, it's up until November 5th, 2013.  I think this is a great idea for an assignment and I'm happy to be a part of it!

___________________________________________________

University of Guelph-Humber Gallery Presents:

Aleks In Wonderland Presents...
It's Not Safe Down the Rabbit Hole

Art Work by Aleks Bartosik


Exhibition runs until November 5th, 2013

GALLEY HOURS:
open weekdays from 12-5pm, or call the gallery for an appointment.


Guelph-Humber Gallery
207 Humber College Blvd, 1st floor
Toronto, ON M9W 5L7



No comments: